LinuxCon Japan is the premiere Linux conference in Asia that brings together a unique blend of core developers, administrators, users, community managers and industry experts.
CloudOpen Japan is a conference celebrating and exploring the open source projects, technologies and companies who make up the cloud. It’s built on a belief that open works: for users, for industry and for technology.
1. CloudStack overview
CloudStack is the software to build IaaS cloud. CloudStack controls servers (multi hypervisors), network and storage and provide self-service portal to end user.
2. CloudStack Networking architecture
- Advanced Network
- Basic Network
- CloudStack Network Design
3. Inside of CloudStack Virtual Router
4. CloudStack SDN approach
CloudStack will provide the SDN controller inside of management server to control Open vSwtich.
5. CloudStack Network ecosystem
- Introduce OpenFlow switch and controller vendor like Midokura, Stratosphere, Nicira and others CloudStack can control.
- Introduce L4-7 cloud networking like NetScaler, Juniper and etc CloudStack can control.
1. System administrator that is trying to build private and public cloud in service provider, university and enterprise.
2. Individual engineers who are interested in cloud.